To delete an account, the verification process using the user’s password is needed.
However, If you had signed up with a social account since there’s no password information linked with the account, you first need to set a password in order to pass the verification process.
- Setting password
- Deleting account
1. Sign-in on our website and go to Settings page.
2. Click ‘Edit’ button under the Password
3. Set a password and click ‘Save’.
1. On the Settings page, click ‘delete account’.
2. Enter the password you just set and click ‘Delete’ to deleted the account.
* The account can’t be restored once it’s deleted.