It will be saved in the Photo app only when the received video is in the formats/codecs supported by iOS.
- Supported formats in iOS
- H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640×480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280×720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
But don’t worry! All videos are saved in the ‘Files’ tab in the ‘Send’ menu which you can instantly watch it right in the app.
- Supported formats by Send Anywhere
▶ Learn more about the Send Anywhere Video player
- File type : MOV, MP4, MKV, AVI, SWF, MPG, ASF, MWV, FLV, TP, TS etc
- Subtitle file type : Embedded Subtitle, SMI, SRT
- Codec : H264 Hardware Codec